• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, May 09, 2006

    No matter Rain or Shine.. The Spirit is there!

    It was heavy showers with thunders just prior to the run.. Ong and I were struck at the hdb void deck.. Thanks Jimmy for bringing us the umbrella.. was quite surprise by the turnout.. As Alvin had said our club really have alot of die-hard runners! 3 cheers for all! =D

    Due to safety reason, Ong cancelled today's MF hill repeats to the reverse 10km route of Thurs run.. Club-TB Rise-Harborfront-Morse Rd-MF Peak-Kg Bahru-Harbourfront-Henderson Rd-Club

    By 6.55pm, the rain reduced to drizzle.. Without further delay, we started off and was greeted by a nice nice Rainbow on the way out of club! :) I planned to go for recovery today.. Eng hwa joined us too.. she skipped MF and went for a flat route towards Alexandra-Depot Rd.. Uncle Lim, Segolene, Ong and me ran together from Morse road up.. I was following behind Uncle Lim till mid-hill where i overtook him.. was breathing slightly heavy as we headed for the peak.. As we ran down the steep portion, Uncle Lim sped all the way down in a very fast speed.. (which triggered his old injury after the run)..

    I was feeling kinda tired as I ran out of Kg bahru.. can't really lift up my legs.. I hang on a slower pace.. and tried to recover.. After Morse road, I gladly increased my pace and pushed myself all the way up Henderson road.. Segolene was together with me too!

    Overall was quite ok for me.. easy in the front.. dwell abit in the middle and pushed hard at the back... :)

    Distance: 10km __ Timing: 1:00:16

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home