• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, May 04, 2006

    MF 10km

    Ong and I bumped into Sabrina @ Redhill mrt.. she is joining us for the 2nd time today.. Enghwa also came for the run.. haha kena nagged by me not to run tt long as her knee still haven recover.. and her doc strongly against her to run now.. Hope she willl recover soon! :)

    Ong briefed us on the route.. it will be the same 10km MF loop + another 5km vis Henderson-Harborfront-TB Rise.. so for those who do the 15km will pass by harborfront 3 times..

    As usual, the frontiers were no where in sight when we reached Seah IM FC... I was with Divey, Wong, Sabrina, CM, EngHwa, Jerry and Patric. After teh traffic junction, Divey and I ran side by side.. Shortly after the muslim cemetery, some part of the pavement was shadowed by the overgrown branches.. there was a pt whereby Divey and I brake at the same time as we paused for one another to go 1st.. we broke out into laughter as we have the li lang jin shen...

    soon we reached kg bahru.. Wong and Yuen were already at the traffic junction.. we turned left up to MF, Wong overtook me after the pearl and I saw Hock Soon, TP guy and Jerry ahead.. I followed behind Jerry up e steepest part.. I was panting real hard.. Shortly after the pavilion, I saw Alan running down strong and cheering us.. I was panting real hard and so i can oni wave back.. haha.. Wong slowed down and waited for us..

    Then we saw Anton and DO @ e hilltop.. i conc on recovering my breathing on the down slope.. Hock soon and TP guy were walking.. Wong explained the route to e TP guy as he was not so familiar.. on the downslope towards Morse road, Wong suddenly stopped as something went into his eyes... I ran ahead as e TP guy was speeding down.. Once out of Morse road, my watch clked 40:57 I increased my pace.. Wong caught up with us shortly.. I held on to the pace and my breathing was heavier.. I pushed all the way up the TB Rise n back to club.. took 18:30 for the last stretch..

    Distance covered: 10km __ Timing: 59:28:77

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home