• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, April 25, 2006

    Hill Repetitions @ TB Hill

    Checking back my blog, I realised tt I haven't done hill repeats @ TB hill since last Oct! Wow tt's very long.. I missed the last session due to my recovery of Lasik..

    We started around 650pm.. Ong led us for a 3km run from Henderson-Telok Blangah Way-Telok Blangah Rise-TB Hill.. while Alan, Teck Hou, Eileen and Laichee proceed to MF for their tough training :)

    Adam, Yean and I were running at the back and joined in the rest at TB Hill carpark.. :) As instructed by Trainer Ong, we will do 5 sets of hill repeats.. Thoughout the 5 sets, I felt tt I lack of the power to run up the slope.. each set was tough for me as I tried hard to carry my legs up the slopy part of the loop.. by the time i ran my 3rd set, i could feel the pain at my ribs...

    1st Set : 4:46:42

    2nd Set : 4:53:54

    3rd Set : 4:56:34

    4th Set : 5:02:70

    5th Set : 5:01:37

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home