• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Intervals @ Queenstown

    It was raining cats n dogs prior to our wkly run.. But tt din affect the turnout.. Ricci is back from Atlanta/Japan.. Claire from UK.. We got a new guest Segolene's hubby, Philip.. Alan, Eileen and Lai Chee also joined in today's program.. :)

    Today's Program: Intervals at Queenstown.. 2 sets x 1.6km; 2 sets x 800m; 2 sets x 400m

    As usual, we did a warm up run to the stadium.. my Timex clocked 25:49..

    For me, I just have to go for 2 x 800m n 2 x 400m :D

    1st Set (800m): 3:39:53

    2nd Set (800m): 3:39:34

    3rd Set (400m): 1:34:55
    After this set, I could feel the ache/pain at my buttocks.. almost ran out of breathe..

    4th Set (400m): 1:37:82
    This set is very taxing for me.. For the 1st time, my vision blurred and my right ear hurts.. I slow jogged to the ladies n saw my lips turned purplish..

    Was totally shagged out n slow jogged back to club with Anthony, Divey, Yean n Adam.. Took abt 28mins to reach the club.. n did my cool down stretches...

    2 Comments:

    • At 9:49 AM, Blogger The DreamRunner said…

      wow! those are blazing speeds, Cheery!

      Keep up the good speed and you will have more PBs this year.

       
    • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jaime said…

      Haha thanks!! now whole body aching liao..

      Hope to maintain the speed n be able to achieve some PBs ;)

      Cheers!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home