• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Canterbury-MF Hill

    Today's route is Club-Depot Rd-Canterbury-Alexandra Rd-Telok Blangah Rd-Morse Rd-MF loop(2rds)-Morse Rd-Henderson Rd-Club

    I was running with Yean and Cm along Depot Road.. They asked me if there is a discount in route for me.. haha yes yes.. I will oni go up to MF and down by the stairs.. hehe.. The front pack was fast ahead and went in to Canterbury a traffic timing b4 us.. Adam slowed down to join us in Berkshire Rd.. we skipped the Cornwall loop and joined in e 2nd part of the front pack..

    I am doing recovery today.. dun wanna go to hard and just maintain on my pace.. I was running with Adam and Wong as we exit out of canterbury... By the time we reached St Andrews JC, my watch clocked 40mins.. Yean, CM and Thomas caught up with us and we headed towards MF.. Thomas gave up at the 1st busstop of Telok Blangah Rd...

    I slowly ran up MF and saw Ong at the carpark.. CM guided us to do 1 round up.. Dennis was following very close behind me and I dun feel so comfortable.. tried to let him pass me... end up i was like running in a zig zag way trying to shake him off... haha... ultimately i just ran to the opposite side.. was panting hard and Ah Kau ran past me.. wow this uncle is superb! he ran MF every single day!! i was looking forward to the downslope.. felt slight pain at my heels and i went really slow and easy.. saw the rest gathered at the stairs to MF.. hahah they also doing shortcut! It was really pitch dark.. total darkness.. we had to depend on the dim moonlight to lead us to the club...

    Distance covered: 11km __ Timing: 1:09:04

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home