• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, April 11, 2006

    Hill Workout @ MF

    My legs were feeling kinda tired today after yesdae training... planned to go for an easy run tho today's program is 4 sets of hill workouts @ MF loop..

    Quite a large turnout today.. Our long time babe, Teen is back and she bought along 2 babes, Jaslyn and Hwee Thian to join us... Alvin also bought his fren Andy... old time regulars like Yean, Yuen, Jimmy and Mr Foo also turned up.. haven seen them after my lasik... n Adam back from his Blangadesh working trip too.. =)

    We started at ard 6.50pm after a warm welcoming speech from CM for the new runners... :) I ran with Yean n the guys to MF thru TB rise-Harbourfront.. hard start for me as i felt weak n Yean coughed badly as we went up from Morse road.. she is still recovering from her bad cough... hope u get well soon sweetie :) We decided to go easy and walk up to the carpark..

    After a short rest, Ong gathered all for the start of the workouts.. knowing my legs condition.. I decided to give the 1st 2 sets a miss... n go for the 3rd set.. I was still talking to the 2 babes when Ong started the 3rd set.. taken in surprise, i said "Oops, i doing this set.. sorry tok later" n sped up to catch up with the rest.. After the 1st turning, I was in the front pack.. Derrick, Ronnie, Andy were in front.. Small Chua n Wong in line.. n off they went after the 2nd turning.. sok hwa past me at the 3rd turning as we approach the peak.. Mr Foo after the 4th turning.. i tried to maintain my speed n really gave all out for this 1.6km loop.. it was fun and i enjoyed it very much! :D halfway thru the downslopes, cm n teen cheered loud for us... thanks pal! i finished it in 8:23.. tt's the fastest tt I ever did... (^o^) did a 3min jog to catch back my breathe.. haha.. I told Ong tt's all for me for the day.. could feel the strain at my thighs already..

    After the 4th set, Ong gave everyone a big surprise when he said let's walk back by the stairs.. haha.. everyone was so happy and yak along the way back to club.. :D

    Something drama happen after shower, I lost my right earring.. panick, i rushed back to find in the gym shower/changing room.. eh, eileen and small chua helped me to ransack the whole lot of dirty towels.. sok hwa later found it in the shower room.. Guys n gals, thanks u so much for the help! :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home