• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Esplanade Run

    Eh is back again.. haha think she can't resist the temptation to run.. :D cm keep asking her to do slowly.. Anton and DO went off earlier for their Climbtalon training @ Labrador.. Ong briefed us on the route and we start off at ard 6.50pm...

    The front runners were stopped a couple of times by the traffic lights from Henderson to Zouk... giving a chance for us to catch up .. haha.. Bug slowed down and chatted with me along Grange road.. I felt quite easy with the pace towards Esplanade.. n i am supposed to run recovery today..

    After Zouk, EH, Yean, Cm, Alan Chao, Sok Hwa, Chua Thomas and I were running together at the back as the frontiers started to speed ahead..Aa we ran past Clark Quay, some tourists cheered and clapped for us.. soon we reached Esplanade.. i took a short toilet break and joined the rest..

    Chua asked me, there must be a reason why u wanna run so fast lately.. is it Ong chasing after someone tt's y u run ahead to chk out on him?? I broke into laughter.. hahaha.. I told him if that's the case, I would have given up the idea long ago.. cos there's no way i can run tt fast to see who's ahead with him.. haha maybe i shld change to cycling or blading in order to catch up kakaka..

    Ong led us back to the club.. dunno y the journey back to the club was so tough for me.. after clark quay, i felt i had no energy to move ahead at all.. and there were many pts whereby i felt like stopping and walk back to club instead.. i keep telling myself mindset mindset.. at certain pt, i felt my right vision blurred.. and i got to blink a couple of times b4 seeing better.. after the kopitiam of henderson rd, i totally din see Xiaoling and Alan Yeo until Wong told me.. we stopped and tok to them for a while.. haha thurs is their dating day n they were gg to Bugis.. hehe.. i think i was quite tired and totally shag out.. my whole mind was abt 100 plus in the club.. :P tt's the whole motivation tt put back back to club...
    Overall run is good for the front part.. and disaster for the 2nd part..

    Distance covered: 12km __ Timing 1:20:41

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home