• The Cheery Runner

    Monday, April 16, 2007

    Painfree LSD

    I dun feel the pain on my right ankle today.. woah tt's good news.. good time to start on my Goldcoast marathon training... not sure how long I will be able to last for this LSD as I had not been doing long sun runs for a looonnng time.. but mindset tt i must do the MF part, up from Morse road..

    A small group turn up today.. abt 10+ (Dear, Me, Trevor, Anthony, Derrick, Teck Hou, Julie, Aili, KK, PS, Alber, Chin Whatt). As I reached Wishart rd, I could see dear already reached the Seah Im junction.. Julie, Mak, PS and Alber did a slower pace towards Marina.. I told them if they dun see me from behind means I had U turn back.. When I reached the entrance towards Marina, did a quick calculation on the distance n knew if i go either halfway or all the way in .. it puts me off cos i confirm will not be able to go up MF.. saw Mak heading in with 2 bottles of 100plus.. told him i am heading back.. haha very tempted to buy too when i reached 7 eleven on the way back.. but din as i dunno how to carry 2 bottles of 100plus n a small bottle of nike bottle tt i had with me.. went to the Keppel coffeshop to top up a can of 100plus to my bottle instead.. hahah proves to be a wiser choice.. saw quite a no of cyclists training nowadays n greeted them Morning.. should be for the 70.3deg half ironman in sep.. lucky there was shade along Keppel rd.. as the Rays were getting stronger... told myself.. u gonna go thru the momentum of gg up.. it's ok to be slow just dun stop.. soon i found myself in the midst of the tour buses.. down kampong bahru to TB Rise.. got a bottle H2O @ the TBR provision shop n finally back to club.. my watch clocked 1:58.. estimated distance 15km.. overall felt ok.. no pain on right foot.. oni felt quite thristy along the way n took 2 water breaks to top up.. will need sometime to get back my fitness n endurance level.. but got to shed off some weight 1st.. ^o^

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home