• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, April 12, 2007

    Queenstown Stadium

    Today's training plan was changed to Thur's route due to the rain.. Woah it's been ages since i last visited Queenstown stadium.. Peter, PS and I started slightly later as we planned to wait for Shirley's hubby.. but our kind Ho offered to bring them to the stadium since he was waiting for his fren too.. PS asked abt my ankle.. tho it still hurts whenever I land on it.. but it's improving compared to last tue whereby i totally couldn't run.. Alber caught up with us as we approaches the 2nd busstop along depot road n we went on to closen the distance with Sok Hwa, Trevor n Peter ahead.. it was already quite late by the time we reached the stadium, n without further delay, dear started the session.

    I managed to maintain abt 2 mins per round for the 1 mile.. taking 8:11.. 30 secs slower than my previous fitness.. for the 1st 800m, i did in 3:54.. 2nd set, halfway thru the 1st rd, my energy level went down tremendously n i couldn't move my legs further.. stopped at the 1st round at 2:02... 3rd set, jimmy offered to help dear with the time taking.. after a longer rest time.. i managed to recover n finished in 3:44.. n stop for the day to help dear with the time taking...

    Dear companied me back to club.. we did a slow recovery pace to AIA and gradually increasing the pace along depot road n managed to catch up with Peter, Julie, Yuen, Bill and EH..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home