• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, February 27, 2007

    Canterbury

    There was no Sunday run last wk as we had a late hangout for our 2nd Annual CNY Lo Hei cum BBQ at our sweet n kind Yean's condo. Thanks CM, Adam n Yean for all the preparation.

    Today's route is to Canterbury.. my watched showed 11mins plus when i reached the Alexandra junction.. woah tt's fast! Yuen asked if my legs have recovered as i am doing a much faster pace compared to my past runs.. when i reached the 1st upslope to Yorks road.. my legs couldn't seem to move n my fuel tank start to run low.. Thomas came up to me n asked if i saw a squirrel ran past me.. haha i totally missed it.. i must be too shack to realise it.. he shaked my hand n wished me Happy New YEar n asked me to enjoy my run :) Thks!

    Lee overtook me shortly as we headed towards Russell rd.. I saw Ricci speeding out with Derrick following closely.. then i saw Dear at the Russell junction n paced me.. i told him jialuk.. i can't seem to run.. my legs were really heavy by then n Yean overtook me.. Jimmy provided some entertainment as I exited from Canterbury.. he told me tt my landing were quite loud.. haha i really felt tired n drained.. wanted to stop so much.. i dragged myself out n finally threw the white towel at PSA junction.. told dear tt i can't move on.. we walked all the way back to club.. wat a run for me.. told Dear tt i have no confident of completing the 21km at all.. just keep my fingers crossed for this Sunday.. Our dear Julie had finished the stretching session with the rest when Dear n I reached the club..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home