• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    10km Time Trial

    My ITB was much better after my 3rd session of DTM with Neny.. she said i almost recovered n can resume my running.. woah so happy! :D

    Dear planned MF 10km time trial for us today.. everyone started off very fast.. kumaran already past the 1st BS when we just turn out of club junction... not wanting to overstrain my just recovered ITB.. i had to be very cautious today.. told myself.. take it as a normal training instead.. Julie n her fren caught up with us at Seam Im junction.. n they picked up pace quite quickly n was quite ahead when we reached kampong bahru.. I was still pondering if i shld go up MF or head back doing oni 5km as instructed by trainer.. but since i still feel good, i decided to head up MF.. this time up was much easier than tue.. tho my calf still aches slightly after the DTM.. felt i went up faster this time n i closen up the distance with shirley n julie.. julie sped off at the down slope as shirley n i cautiously ran down Morse rd.. we slowly closen up the distance with julie as we reached TB rise.. I decided not to push any harder as we approaches club.. Julie n Shirley increased their pace at the last stretch n completed in 1 hr.. I did in 1hr01min.. tho 4 mins slower than my PB for this route.. it was quite a satisfying run for me.. haven work out so hard for my run after so looonggg.. :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home