• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, February 01, 2007

    Recovery run

    Neny asked me to do a short easy recovery run today. Peter joined me as his recovery run after 5 loops of MF loop (preparation for next wk MF intervals). We talk abt my DTM session yesdae.. After a distance, i told Peter "wah no joke.. after no running for a wk, talk n run very very chuan"... hahaha.. i tried to monitor my foot as i ran.. making sure it is in the str direction as Neny diagnose that my knee was slightly slated.. due to the way i am running.. inwards.. i din feel much of a strain until Esso station when the slight tightness came back.. i carried on n Peter asked if it was ok.. i reduced the pace further n stopped at the start of the henderson slope as i felt a twight.. told Peter.. think i gonna stop for the day.. my watch clocked 26mins for 4km..

    I reported to Neny on my progress and she suggested tt i can carry on doing swimming n light run to improve the condition.. n also strengthening exercises :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home