• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, April 10, 2007

    Labrador- MF

    I started at the back of the group.. still felt slight pain on my right foot.. CM strongly advise me not to go into Labrador.. just run along depot rd-ALexandra-Telok Bangah Rd- Morse Rd- MF -TB Rise -Club.. distance about 9km .. saw Ho n his fren at the Power station alogn TB way.. n he tot i had finished the labrador part.. hahaha .. told him no lah i heading str to MF instead.. tho i haven't done MF for sometime.. i felt quite easy to go up today.. maybe due to the cool weather n slower pace.. in no time i felt i was on the downslope of Kampong Bahru part.. Ricci caught up with me at the Pearl.. expected to the the fast runners coming up soon.. i picked up my pace slightly at TB rise part.. soon heard some footsteps behind me.. it's Dear n Trevor.. Dear asked me to "jia you" .. they are like pacing one another closely.. followed by Melvin.. I maintained my pace n panted really hard by the time i reached club.. finished the run 57mins..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home