• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, February 20, 2007

    Lunar New Year RuN

    After tt long sunday run.. i rested for almost a wk before attempting to run today.. did swimming for the past 2 training days last wk.. Dear asked me how am i gg to do my half marathon in HK as i haven been training.. JC2 also asked him how i will be able to do it as i haven been running much... i should change to 10km instead of 21km.. nv pin much hope on it.. just hope i wun be pulled up the bus..

    Today's route is 2.5 rds of the 10km MF route.. not sure how far i can do.. i just try to run as much as i can.. I start off cautiously down Henderson rd.. had a hard time trying to catch my breathe after laying off for a wk.. Peter, Julie were already far ahead.. Julie has a target today.. 25km within 2hr45min.. shld be quite easy for her :D as I went up the steep part of MF, I saw Peter n Michael ahead. Michael was walking up the slope.. i tried to closen the distance.. breathing real hard n tried hard to keep my legs moving.. very tempted to walk too.. but told myself if i nv overcome this.. really tt's it for my HK run.. phew* managed to struggle it all the way to the peak.. as i went down Morse rd, could feel slight strain at my left ITB... did a very slow pace back to club .. cont'd on another 5km loop to make up 15km today.. stop n stretched along TB road as Jimmy, Derrick, Desmond, Laichee overtook me along the way.. doing their 2nd round.. my watch clocked 1hr45mins

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home