• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, August 20, 2006

    Short Sunday Run

    The usual regulars turned up today.. Adam, Andre, Alex, Colleen, Derrick, Freddy, Hock Soon, Jimmy Chow, Phei Sunn, Teck Hou, Uncle Lim, Wong, Yong, Christina, our sweetie Yean, Dear n me.. some were at sentosa participating in NBRR... we started ard 730am... slightly later.. today's route is similar to thurs.. except with the addition 4km to Dover then Ulu Pandan canal.. total is 18km..

    Dear asked me to go easy today.. take it as recovery run.. :) I ran at the back of the grp.. At QWSC, i chked my watch.. 17mins flat.. quite a usual pace... as Dear told me tt we will be doing the thurs 14km route.. I slowed my pace as I went in to Portsdown.. he will wait for me at the end of Portsdown junction.. I told Wong n Yean to cont'd their run to Dover.. as we waited for Uncle Lim at the end of Portsdown junction, we saw derrick running out of PD.. he got a bad stomachache earlier n rushed back to club... abt 5 mins later, Uncle Lim appeared and we walked to Shell for some 100plus.. Colleen, Hock Soon n Yong came by and we offered them some 100plus.. soon Yean, Adam, Wong, Phei Sunn, Andre, Alex also came.. and we cont'd our run back to the club..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home