• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, August 03, 2006

    Botanic Garden

    I was not feeling so well today.. Ong also asked me to go for easy run... At the junction to Botanic, I told Yean tt I gg for a shorter route.. she was worried tt my bad experience might re-occur and decided to join me.. thanks! Cm bought us to a shortcut to Ridout-Swettenham Rd and out to a short dark route to Margaret Drive.. Yean n I enjoyed the nice view of all those big private houses.. haha she even joked tt the owners dun have enough sons to let us marry to.. hahahaha.. but looking at the houses really makes us wonder how do ppl get to be so rich.. ??? hahaha

    We turned out to Maraget drive n saw Jerry w his gf running pass the hawker center.. soon I heard a pi po pi po rythm behind.. shld be derrick?? haha Bingo!! When he saw Cm followed behind him, he increased pace further.. I was gg at my normal pace n saw the 2 of them leading further n further away.. haha.. when I reached the end of Maraget drive, Cm offered me some water n asked me to do tempo run at Delta Canal using the 400m speed i did at the tracks.. woahahaha.. I picked up my speed at the start but by the time I reached 300m from the line, I felt battery level low liao.. haha.. Tho cm signalled me to go str n let Yean catchup w me at Henderson.. I din followed haha.. cos i really bo lak liao.. so I shaked head n turned right.. cut across Gan Eng Seng Sch n all the way beack to club from Henderson rd.. hehehe..

    Distance: 11km __ Timing: 1:08

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home