• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, July 30, 2006

    Sunday Run to Marina South

    We started at ard 7.10am.. today's route is Henderson-Harborfront-Keppel-Marina South(Marathon route)-Keppel-Harborfront-Henderson.. Dear waited for TLH n the rest of us start 1st..

    We were stopped by alot of traffic junctions along Keppel.. Waifung told us tt Uncle Lim got a bad fall near railway station.. n he will turned back from there.. then we saw Freddy, he went to 'bomb' the toilet.. asked if Ong has catchup.. we said he already ran past.. hahaha.. then I noticed the Electronic signboard statin 4mins to rochor.. when I reached the entrance of Marina South, there's also another signboard statin 3mins.. wah from Keppel to MS oni 1 min.. but i took 7-8 mins to reach kakaka.. Freddy, Wong n Colleen led ahead in MS.. I followed behind with Waifung :D

    After the 1st water break at the mama shop, I got bad stitches.. after carpark B, I couldn't tahan any further n told Waifung tt I need to rest for a while.. n asked her to go ahead.. As I turned left to the resort, Colleen, Waifung n Wong were waiting for me.. paisey paisey.. I cont'd on.. but the pain came back again after the U-turn.. n I told waifung again.. pls go ahead without me.. Wong n Waifung told me it's due to my breathing.. maybe the pace too fast for me? tt's y?? hmm.. Wong n I went str to superbowl to meet up w Colleen n Waifung as they did the big loop... I felt better after the short break.. Wong suggested to take a 2nd water break at the Shell station.. as we reached n grabbed our drinks, waifung actualli proceed to the counter 1st n give the lady 10 bucks.. wahahaha.. she is very fast!! Thanks for the drinks! :D

    I felt recharged w the drinks n followed Wong pace back to the club from Telok Blangah rise.. Colleen asked if we wanna join her for Mt Faber.. haha 3 of us said no no no.. hahaha..

    Distance: 20km__ Timing: 2:30

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home