• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, August 13, 2006

    It's just not my day...

    I dunno wat gotten into me.. today's run is a total flop.. we are supposed to do 2 rounds of MF 10km .. I was feeling quite ok at the initial part.. after the esso station, I felt pain at my shin.. thinking it might be my pace, i slowed down.. the pain becomes unbearable for me to move on after harborfront.. Adam, Enghwa, Andre, Yean, Waifung, Teen n Cm stopped by n asked me wat happened.. they tot I got cramps.. hahaha.. Waifung offered to stretch for me.. thanks! :D I asked them to go ahead.. I did some good stretchs n ran up to MF from Kampong Bahru...

    Instead of continuing on the actual route, I tot it will be easier for me to go back to club if I just do the MF loops.. after 2 loops, I went to The Hill restuarant for some water.. as i hopped over the metal chin at the entrance, my left leg was not high enuff.. n the next moment I knew I tripped with a loud thump on the flr n my left leg hit against the chain again.. *Ouch*.. my adominal was really painful.. n I slowly moved in to the nearest wall in front.. it was so painful.. my tears rolled down.. just then I heard my dear voice.. "Wat are u doing under the table??" I was in pain n crying.. he was shock.. quickly asked the staff for some ice to nurse the swollen leg.. n washed the wounds on my right arm..

    We rested for a while b4 I slowly limped back to the club.. as we walked down the flight of stairs, we saw Bug also taking the stairs.. haha he teased us "Caught u eating snake".. when I told him I had a bad fall.. his face changed n replied in a serious tone: "Xiao Liao".. both me n dear broke in laughter.. hahahah.. he was so funny when he said tt!

    When i reached the club, everyone asked abt wat happen.. Thanks fellows! Haiz.. today just isn't my day.. my left feet was stepped twice by an auntie when i was at the bus to TB Plaza.. *sob sob*

    4 Comments:

    • At 10:26 PM, Blogger weishan said…

      aiyo gal! take care okie!

       
    • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jaime said…

      thanks! :D yap i will.. too clumsy..

       
    • At 9:07 AM, Blogger The DreamRunner said…

      wah, even auntie wants to bully your legs arhh...xiao liao :(

      btw, this new profile photo is very shwe and artistic :)

       
    • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jaime said…

      hahaha i think yesdae really not my day.. even when I took chiili crabs for dinner.. the crab flew onto my laps.. hahaha

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home