• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    MF 10km cum Bdae Celebration! Cheers!!

    So happy today!! I was greeted with birthday greetings from my fellow running mates as I joined them at the club lobby :D Thanks fellows!! Really touched!! :D

    Brokie's sis, Laylio aka Rosalind joined us for the 1st time today.. wow she is very chio n young!!

    Wong paced me today.. for the 1st time, I din get the chance to stop at any of the traffic lights!! haha.. I used small stride up the steep MF slope.. we met Alan as we ran down the MF loop.. haha Alan still got the breath to sing me birthday song when he is chionging up hahha.. really kudos to him.. his disciples all following a distance behind him.. except Teck Hou.. haha who went chionging with Dear at the front!

    Today's pace was like tempo run.. fast n slow at times.. as we turned up to Telok Blangah Rise, we saw Adam n Yuen behind us.. and we increased pace.. haha.. I was waiting for Yuen to overtake me n led in front.. but he din't.. soon I heard DO voice.. he was aiming at my CW-X tights!! haha chio chio n shapely.. haha thnk he can't wait to get hold of them when he flew over to Bangkok purposely for these tights in Oct!! Shortly after the Mosque, DO n Laylio sped past us.. I broke my PB for this route! Yippee!!

    Distance: 10km __ Timing: 58:11




    100Plus Advertisment

    Jimmy and Kumaran managed to make it for the dinner. Was quite surprised tt Jimmy managed to get a babysitter in time to join us! hahaha.. I really enjoyed throughout the nite! Thanks for Everything!! Later then I knew Auntie stayed up till 1am to make the Birthday cake for us.. so paisei.. Thank you Auntie!! :D




    MF Big Family! *o* Cheezzzee

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home