• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, July 25, 2006

    MF Hill Intervals

    It has been ages since I last updated my blog.. was busy with Pattaya trip, wedding photoshoot preparation and WORK WORK WORK! think i gonna catchup with my post as I lagged too much behind with my running timing list getting longer n longer for me to handle.. hahaha..

    Today training is at ur own pace MF loop intervals.. we are supposed to 6 loops in 60mins.. I tried my CW-X tights for the 1st time today!! wow it really holds well n nv tried something so comfy b4.. haha shld have listen to Pre to get a few more.. nv there's always chances to get them hahaha :P took 25:52:04 to reach the MF loop carpark from TB rise-Harbourfront..

    I oni did 3 sets b4 stopping after I felt strain at my left shin during the 2nd n 3rd sets..

    1st loop: 9:16:08

    2nd loop: 10:00:00

    3rd loop: 10:33:08

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home