• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    MF Hill via Depot Rd

    Supposed to do 7 sets of Hill Intervals at TB hill.. but due to the wet ground, CM suggested to change today's training plan.

    Route: Club - Depot Rd - Alexandra Rd - Telok Blangah way - Morse Rd - MF 2 loops -Morse Rd - Henderson Rd - Club

    I did my normal pace at the start till Morse Rd... I tried to maintain my pace as I ran up the slope up to the Peak.. By the time i reached the carpark, i felt slightly drained.. it was tough and I was panting quite heavily.. using the same technique which CM taught me as I ran down the slope.. I quicken my pace as I did the 2nd loop up.. this time I felt it much easier than the 1st loop.. maybe due to the shorter stretch upslope compared to the 1st hehe.. I sped up on the returning route to the club.

    Distance covered: 10km __ Timing: 1:03:21

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home