• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, June 20, 2006

    Labrador

    I was super late today.. My fellow clubmates heading towards Depot rd when i reach the club at ard 6.55pm... really cannot believe it took me an hr to get to reach the club.. due to the long waiting of bus 195..

    I did a quick stretching and start my run.. I decided to skip the Canterbury portion as it was gettting dark n my run mates shld be out very soon.. hence i headed straight to Labrador park.. Chin Whatt was running out of the park when I just reached the carpark.. my target was to do as many rounds as i can before the rest came in.. Bug came in when I just finish my 2nd round.. Derrick joined me at the start of my 3rd round.. I continued with my 4th round when I saw Ong and a new member just ahead of me... They were abt 100m ahead of me and turned out of the park after 1 rd... I was the last person to run out of the park.. managed to catch up with Ong at the traffic junction and we ran back to the club together..

    Distance covered: 10.4km __ Timing: 1:06:34

    1 Comments:

    • At 10:27 AM, Blogger The DreamRunner said…

      You looked strong there @ Labrador. Keep up the good form...u will do well in Pattaya. All the best to you and the SAFRA MF team.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home