• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, August 22, 2006

    Canterbury

    I planned to do a relax run today.. was doing an easy pace at the back of the grp.. as we reached Alexandra junction, we managed to cross the junction in time .. think we are the 2nd batch.. as the frontiers were not in sight..

    Cm brought Waifung, James, Peter in from York rd.. I was running behind the grp n cm cheered me to jia you.. =) As I turned out of Russels rd.. I saw AlanY, Leh Lio, Alex, Andre running str instead of turning right to canterbury rd.. i called out for them and asked them to U turn.. i saw dear at the junction of hyberbade rd, his 1st reaction was y are u running so fast? actually i was in front cos the rest ran the wrong route earlier.. hehe :P

    After the run, cm led all of us to do our cooldown stretches at MF small garden..

    Distance covered: 9km __ Timing: 56:29

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home