• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, June 06, 2006

    Botanic Garden

    We started off at ard 650pm.. Today's route is Club- Tiong Bahru Park- Delta Canal-Ridley Park-Botanic Garden-Farrer Rd- Magaret Drive- Delta Canal-Henderson Rd-Club

    At the canal, Adam was just behind Kumaran.. wow his form is superb today! I was alone at Ridley part.. Yuen came forward and we ran in to Botanic garden seeing Wong waiting at the entrance.. We ran in together and it was quite dark at the middle portion.. soon we joined Bug, Anthony n the rest outside the last toilet.. I took a quick water break n we moved onto Farrer rd.. Soon the front runners led away.. Yean, CM, Segolene, Waifung and Thomas joined me and Wong at the Holland traffic junction..

    I was feeling quite tired at the Magaret drive stretch and slowed down my pace.. I tried to maintain a distance behind Wong and Waifung.. by the time we reached end of Magaret drive, Chin Whatt was just ahead.. and I managed to crossed the traffic light in time with them..

    We ran back from Henderson rd. At the last traffic junction towards club, CM urged us to speed all the way back.. Overall is a good run for me.. fast at the start, recovery at the middle part n fast at the last part... :)

    Distance covered: 15.5km __ Timing: 1:31:57

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home