• The Cheery Runner

    Saturday, June 03, 2006

    My 1st Run @ MR

    I got up at 6am today.. alamak gonna be late.. I rushed a cab down and lucky to make it in time to join Dream, Bug, DO, Derrick, Freddy n fellow Sgrunners for their 25km run.. I placed my barang barang in anton's car.. did some stretching as I listened to the briefing on the route :)

    We ran in to the official 10km route.. It's my 1st run at MR this yr.. my last run was quite some time back last yr... I wasn't quite used to the trails.. I had my GT2100 with me today.. taking extra care as i landed on the rocks to prevent twisting my ankle.. I chked my watch at the exit of the trail.. 25mins for the 4km route.. Bug n Derrick waited for me.. thanks guys! so paisei... By the time i went past 3rd slope, I told Bug to go ahead without me as he also need to reccee the route for the Ultra MR run.. I U-turn back n saw Meteor n Taz coming at the 1st slope.. they asked me to join them as they going for easy run..

    As I ran with Meteor n Taz back to the 3rd slope.. I couldn't believe who is running towards me.. almost cannot recognise him! It's Kelvin, my project partner.. very very nice guy! Wow haven seen him for soooo loooong.. since i graduated from NAP.. Meteror asked if i wanted to join him.. Yes I do! Sorry to leave u guys halfway.. but got alot to catchup with this looong time buddy :) He was with his bro n sis-in law.. We ran and talked all the way up to the TreeTop.. the slopes up was quite steep.. The entrance to the bridge was locked.. we waited for a while.. I chked my watch.. it's almost an hr.. worried tt Dream's grp will be finishing soon, I told Kelvin I need to head back to MR.. n hope to catchup with him again :)

    I cont'd with my own run back to MR start pt.. My watch clocked 1:54:26.. not quite sure of the distance.. but no so impt as it was quite fruitful run to catchup with a old time fren hehe..

    1 Comments:

    • At 5:39 PM, Blogger run to live said…

      Er...i dun think i ran with u before..maybe u got the wrong guy

      t@z

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home