• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    Intervals @ MF

    Today's run is 5 sets of intervals at the MF loop.. But i will be doing 3 sets.. hehe.. We did a easy run up to MF loop carpark.. I did my 4km warmup run in 25mins... After a short rest, CM assembled us for the start of the intervals.. CM sacrifice his run to do the timing for us.. set himself as rabbit for us to chase him till midway up the slope...

    My timings are as follows:

    1st Set: 8:28:85

    2nd Set: 8:29:40

    3rd Set: 8:22:59

    Most of us went down from the stairs to club.. My hips were arching badly as I walked towards the stairs.. due to the lifting up of my thighs as i ran down teh slopes.. I did some good stretches to lossen up abit.. :D had a great run today!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home