• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    Sicky Short Run

    I was down with running nose and fever today.. dun feel really good to run.. so just run whatever distance i can.. My Dear got ICT for 2 wks.. so he wun be ard during our wkly runs at MF.. Cm, Wong n Derrick will take over the training hehe.. Segolene n Philips are back after 2 wks of outstation..

    Today's route is Depot Rd-Canterbury-Labrador-Telok Blangah Way-Henderson Rd-Club

    We start off at ard 6.50pm.. I was doing my easy pace and chatting with Lee along Depot rd to Canterbury.. keeping me occupied w/o thinking of my fever.. Thanks Lee! :) As we ran towards Russell rd, i asked Lee to go ahead without me as i plan to do a shorter route today.. He went ahead and joined his kaki, Adam :) Cm and Waifung caught up from behind n CM teased me tt Ong not here, i no form.. haha.. i told him i sick.. he quickly ask me to cut short n go back to club.. I was lagging slightly behind as i ran out of Canterbury.. Wong waited for us at the exit of Canterbury, I told him tt i will skip Labrador n head back to club with Segolene n Philip.. I ran abt 55mins today...

    I felt much better after sweating out.. but feel quite tired.. after sending kumaran home, i went back home and zzzz...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home