• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, April 06, 2006

    Recovery Run - Kent Ridge Park

    There's oni 11 of us today.. oni 2 ladies... me and sh... Anton, DO and Divey went for the nike shoe trial at RL... Today's route is to Kent Ridge park.. 2.5 rds ard the loop and back via Pasir Panjiang..

    I started real slow today... My legs were still arching badly after the tuesday Intervals.. I should have done the recovery run yesdae despite the heavy rain to clear off the lactic acid..

    By the time we reached queensway, the front grp were far far ahead.. CM companied me and as we ran in to Portsdown, suddenly a white dog from the 1st hse after the mosque charged and bark loudly at me.. I gave a loud scream! ran off as fast as i could.. got a very bad fright!! Cm say i must eat jin feng san.. i really xia po dan... at tt pt of time i felt the dog was so close to bite my legs..

    We did the opp direction and saw the fellow runners doing their 1st loop.. we skipped the rds and went back str to club...

    Distance covered: 11km __ Timing: 1:11:29

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home