• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, March 21, 2006

    Struggling run in Sentosa

    Today's route is Henderson-Telok Blangah Way- Sentosa- Kampong Bahru-Club... abt 12km... It has been ages since i last ran into Sentosa... My stomach still hurts and I decided to go easy.. just enjoy the run...

    As we were approaching the junction to Sentosa, we saw the 1st grp ran across with yean and segolene speeding across in time... Uncle Richard, Patric, Jimmy Tan, Cm and me waited for the next greenman... Then we saw Anton at the bridge... he waited for us as his Islander card was with CM.. the front grp were already halfway up the bridge.. CM flashed our passes and those without pass have to pay $2 each..

    I took a quick drink at the 1st toilet.. and joined the rest of the group... Along Siloso beach, there were some changes to the footpath.. I ran up the side tracks to avoid the rocky ground.. Same as the rest, I din stop at the 2nd toilet... the pain was almost unbearable when I exit from the beach.. I felt weak and giddy.. I slowed down.. Divey and Wong ran past me.. Cm and Patric also overtook me somewhere along the lightly dimmed road.. Patric gave up at the bridge... I can't wait to finish this run.. told myself.. u must finish this.. 3km oni... the pain would be even longer if I walk... glad tt I managed to struggle through the last stretch back to club....

    4 Comments:

    • At 11:49 AM, Blogger weishan said…

      gal, must rest well and recover fast fast okie? and all the best for your lasik tomorrow. take care ya! :)

       
    • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Jaime said…

      thanks gal! :) still got stomach cramps today.. hope the pain will go off soon.. see ya! :D

       
    • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Renohtaram said…

      how did ur lasik go?

       
    • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jaime said…

      Hi reho,

      Great! I am recovering well.. no need glasses now :D hehehe..

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home