• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, April 02, 2006

    1st Scenic Run after my Lasik!

    It's my 1st run after Lasik! As advised by the doc, I am oni allowed to exercise after this wkend... but I decided to go and give my 1st run without specs in a beautiful sunday morning.. hehe

    Ong and I recce the new route yesdae... Henderson-Grange Rd-2 full loops around Fort Canning then exit to Clark Quay towards Esplanade-Keppel-Club..

    We started around 730am.. Taking extra precautions on my eyes, I planned to go easy today.. It has been relaxing until the short steep stretch up Fort Canning.. I walked up the last 50m and joined the rest as they assembled at the 1st pavilion.. halfway towards the peak, i felt abit discomfort in my eyes.. I told Ong tt I will skip the loops and chk out my eyes.. i should have bought along the eye drops... very quickly they finished their loops and we headed towards Esplanade.. feeling worried abt my eyes, i told Ong and Divey tt I will stop the run @ Clifford and headed back to the club for the eyedrops..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home