• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, October 06, 2005

    7 sets of Hill Repetitions @ TB Hill

    We gathered @ the usual place... quite a no. of regulars were not here today.. some outstation.. some busy with work... I slow jogged with our new member, Christine to TB Hill.. She joined us once a few mths back in our Sunday location run... once we reached the peak, without much delay, we started off today's speedwork session... Tho i felt abit tired today... it was more of an endurance cum speedrun for me... each time up the slope, i counted down in my heart how many more to go... just run and try.. i can do it! by the time i reached the 5th lap.. I was quite used to the slope... recovers as i ran down... when i reached the flat ground.... keep my posture str and opens up my stride... and i managed to complete all the 7 sets.. each 1km... :D Good Run today =)

    1st Set : 5:09:18

    2nd Set : 5:01:26

    3rd Set : 5:03:41

    4th Set : 5:04:67

    5th Set : 5:10:17

    6th Set : 5:10:71

    7th Set : 5:13:03

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home