• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, September 20, 2005

    Shagged out run to Marina Promenade

    I was feeling quite tired today.. must be due to the insufficient amount of sleep accumulated since AHM... over the wkend, my hubby and I went over to KL to attend a good friend wedding... haven seen her for ages.... so happy to see her 'chu jia' :D

    My last run was last thursday... so today must run to burn the calories accumulated over the wkend.. We started off the usual route towards Esplanade... when we reached Beo crescent, we crossed the junction and ran in to the park connector.. all the way towards Zion Road... through Zion HDB estate and then to Zouk... I started to feel quite tired as I ran on.. Adam, Yean, Sok Hwa and Chua was getting further ahead of me... I reached Esplanade in about 40mins... tho almost the same time I did last time round.. but i felt worn-out.. i took a quick break and continued on to Marina Promenade... I saw Yean's group were already a distance ahead and was running all alone.. i met them at the 2nd bridge... they had U-turned back before reaching the 2nd toilet.. i ran abit further down after the 2nd bridge and felt abit unease as it was quite dark and no one seem to be ahead.. i checked my watch.. already 55mins... i decided to make a U-turn.. and saw Bernard and CJ.. soon it started to drizzle.. kinda refreshing.. but i worried that it might pour heavily.. i tried to run abit faster.. but i was quite drained out by now.. the distance was still quite far away.... by the time i reach Beo crescent... i got to drag myself back all the way to club... this was one of the most tiring run i ever did... i took almost 1 hr 48 mins to complete the whole run... the longest i ever did in a wkly nite run.. abt 17km....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home