• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, September 27, 2005

    Labrador-Mt Faber

    Ong and I were on half day today... We reached club quite early and were surprised to see Anton outside the Gym... as he was still recovering from his ITBS... i caught sight of his pat strap tied above his knee.. he would be doing a short run to try out his pat strap :D

    Today is hill training.... we are required to run up the slopes to Labrador park, do a loop then head to Mt Faber and do 2 loops.... and then back to club... I started off with my usual pace.. along depot road, i noticed that the sky getting to turn dark.. it was oni 645pm... and i realised that the sunrise also getting earlier nowadays... At the junction to Labrador park, Anton headed back to the club where the rest of us waited for the green man... i checked my watch.. it was abt 17mins.... I panted as I went up the slope, took a quick drink at the water cooler and ran down the slope into Labrador park... Alan and Ong ran out from the park when i just reached.... Cm and I did the opposite loop.. Derick and Mr Foo did extra rounds in the park... I did 1 loop and completed the 1st hill... gg for my 2nd hill.. Mt Faber... Colleen decided not to do Mt Faber and headed back to club from Henderson road.. haha abit tempted to join her.. but was pulled by cm to do MF... halfway thru the slope.. i was panting real hard.. about 100m from the junction, I could felt tt my legs couldn't move anymore... I stopped and walk-a-jog all the way up to the peak.. cm was quite surprised.. actually I was too.... but i couldn't gathered myself to run due to the incident in the morning.... was quite low mood the whole day... I slow jogged back to club.. the front part of the run was quite ok.. the ending was quite bad for me...

    Distance covered: 13km __ Timing: 1:18:33

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home