• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, November 22, 2009

    Flyer

    As I ran along the whole stretch of shenton way, there was a strong cool breeze.. it was very nice, reminds me of Gold coast... But the breeze was gone when I reach the Nicoll hwy bridge towards esplanade.. instead the sun took over from there and shined very brightly on the clear blue sky.. I didn't put on my sunblock today! decided to run to the flyer n turn back.. had a short break at flyer.. saw Wong, Shirley, Eddy, Giang having their break too.. got a bottle of pocari from 7-eleven and cont'd my return route to club.. saw Ivy, Siew Lee, EH and Lucille.

    As I ran towards DBS building, a group of bikers sped past and I heard someone shouting out my name from behind.. it's Melvin Jr! PS and alber were also in the grp.. saw another grp of bikers as I ran along keppel rd too.. nice to see more n more locals into sports nowadays.. not much of a shade along the TB way part except for the small portions from the trees, so i did tempo along this stretch.. slowed down in the shade and sped up for the sunny part... :D

    Distance: 18km __ Timing: 1:59:44

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home