• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    Canterbury - Kent Ridge

    Tr Mel gave a chop chop briefing and off we went for today's run. It's the same route as two thurs ago, Canterbury - KR 3 loops. Hmm seems like the usual fast runners were doing easy at the beginning... managed to cross the Tr junction into Canterbury with them.. chked my time at the end of depot rd, 12 mins.

    Quite comfortable with my pace all the way up the zig zag slope to KR. It was quite slippery at the middle part. I almost lost my grip but managed to get back my balance in time. Called out for Giang to turn right (stairs) instead of left (canopy walk). Walked up the dimly lighted stairs n Tr Mel & Trevor overtook me.

    I pushed myself up the slopes, tried to maintain consistency for each loop. Leaned forward n lifted up my legs abit. Struggle abit at the last loop, glad to pushed thru. Lucky the returning downslopes helped in the recovery. Dear waited for me at the end of the slope of Canterbury.. asked if i did 4.. i din opps... :P

    Club - KR: 28:40:55 (4.5km)
    Lap 1: 6:41:01 (1.1km/lap)
    Lap 2: 6:26:85
    Lap 3: 6:30:14
    KR - Club: 29:47:88

    Distance: 12km __ Total: 1:18:06

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home