• The Cheery Runner

    Monday, November 09, 2009

    Buangkok MRT Loop

    Missed sun's LSD last sun as Dear was down with high fever and diarrhea since friday.

    As Dear just recovered, he would be doing his training pace and wanted to do 6 rd of the bigger loop. But I managed to convince him to be my pacer for today session. After our warm-up, he did his pace and I just followed. It seems so easy for him, as I observed him from behind. His movements were so relaxed but I was on full power mode, chasing behind him like mad. *o*

    The gap started to widen after the 2nd half of the 2nd loop, my fuel started to run low. I had no chance to control my breathing as I was busy panting, picking up my legs and grasping for air. Dear looked back twice and slowed down a bit for me to catchup. It was really endurance to go for final loop. So glad that I crossed the imaginary finishing line..

    Check my timing.. shredded off 30s from the previous PB for this loop.. it makes alot of difference with a pacer..

    1st Loop: 7:19:94
    2nd Loop: 7:28:12
    3rd Loop: 7:43:21

    Total: 22:31:27 __ Distance: 1.6km/loop

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home