• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, November 05, 2009

    Delta- Tanglin

    Not much of a turnout today as it has been raining the whole day, but luckily it managed to stop just before we started our run. The ground was very wet and slippery.

    Today's route was to Delta Canal- Holland-Margaret Dr-Henderson.

    It was nice and cool with light drizzle at Canal stretch. Snr Chua asked me about my NIE course which will end by the end of Nov. We caught up with Enghwa and Wengkong at ex-Republic poly traffic junction. Told Enghwa that I would be doing the 10km route instead of the 14km. She joined me and we did an easy pace. My right sole was still in pain as I landed each time. But not as bad compared to walking, which I had to limp at times to ease the pain.

    By the time we reached the same traffic junction, Derrick and Laichee were there too. Peter overtook us at GESS. By the time we reached the club, more than half of the 14km runners were already back. It was an easy cooling run :)

    Distance: 10km __ Time:1:19

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home