• The Cheery Runner

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    Buangkok MRT Loop

    Joined dear for the regular speed training today. Missed last wk session due to the Web design assignment. Finally cleared off another assignment today.. 3 more to go!! Jia you ne! :D

    Dear said that he is gg to catchup with me today. wah pressure! meaning he'll finish his 3 loops before i cross my 2nd loop. *_* Suggested i should plan to chase him from behind. How to chase when I can't even see the target??? hahaha

    After my stretching, I told Dear tt I'll start 1st else I will not have the chance to do my 3rd loop. Felt I was going much faster than my usual pace in doing this loop. Dear caught up with me before the 2nd turning and the rest is history... Dear break his best timing today, below 17min for the 3 loops, asked what's my timing, how come never get to see me... haha because I also did my best record for this loop.. sub 8 for every loop... amazed by the timing I did, only knew that I ran faster than the previous time. May cos I imagine he is chasing after me throughout, so in order not to let him overtake I have to run fast!

    Loop 1: 7:51
    Loop 2: 7:34
    Loop 3: 7:36

    Total : 23:01 _ Distance: 1.6km/loop

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home