• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, October 18, 2009

    Ulu Pandan Canal

    It was a nice cool Sun morning. As Jimmy was doing his recovery run today after his LSD at MR on sat, I tagged along behind him. Drizzling as we ran along pasir panjiang and up the 99 slope. I was feeling great and very comfortable with the pace. It was abt an hr when we exit from NUS. Jimmy n Wengkong shared their drinks with me as we din stop at Cheers.

    The ground was wet at the Ulu pandan canal stretch and I skipped the water paddle a couple of times. Peter was happily drafting behind Jimmy and soon we exited from the canal. Had our 1st pitstop at Holland SPC. Walked and finished up the whole bottle of tangerine 100 plus. Nice & refreshing. Passed Ikea and cont'd on towards Alexandra. We walked abt 1km as Jimmy felt tired from his sat LSD. Haha actually I also felt like walking. Stopped for a 2nd pitstop at Telok Blangah SPC. Went for a pocari sweat. As we headed towards Shell, Jimmy was thinking of walking after harbourfront. Haha I protested and encouraged him to finish it as the sun is coming out.. Din go up MF as Dear instructed that I can officially skip the MF part. Whew!

    Timing: 2:56:37 _ Distance: 24km

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home