• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, October 22, 2009

    MF Hill 15km

    Whew submitted 2 assignments today.. 4 more to go.. The finishing line is getting nearer n nearer, just like passing the 30km mark with remaining 12km to go, the toughest stretch. Stay focus n go for the finishing, I wun have come this far without dear's support.

    Was feeling quite down today, a strong sense of anger was within me that gave many weird thoughts. Luckily, my Self-Anger Control manage to suppress it. Thomas joked with me saying that you will feel UP when u run up the slope. Make sense to me! Haha. Guess I vented it all out in the training today, not gg fast but a speed that I can maintain and felt comfortable with.

    Manage to complete the 15km today, have been motivating myself to go for it as I passed the busstop after the mosque, "2 more - 1 more".

    Quite mental to go for the last 5km when I passed the club, saw Chay turning in and Liping running out. Wee Haur was ahead of me and he cont'd on. Mental: I can do it, just follow him. As we were running down Henderson, saw Michael's grp coming up. I was puzzled wondering which route have they run. A sense of regret suddenly flushed in, I felt like turning back. It was like a battle in my mind as I kept running down but the stronger side win over as I told myself "You have chosen this route, there's no U-turn back". Glad tt the crowd has cleared off at the 2 busstops along Harbourfront by then, had a smooth run as I ran back the club. In my 2nd loop, I brushed two guys apart at the busstop opp Vivo. These 2 inconsiderates, who saw me coming, just stood still blocking the pavement that leads to the small pavement at the side of the apartment opp Vivo.

    Distance: 15km
    Timing: 1:32

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home