• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    MF Loops

    Guess Dear must be quite disappointed that most of us din go for the 7 loops despite the additional 10 mins to motivate us to complete today's training.. hai...

    Legs were abit achy after yesterday's run. I had problem running up to the MF carpark. Felt like I am retracing back half a step each time I move forward. Dear told me to do easy today. 70mins in 7 loops = 10 mins per loop.

    Din really push alot today, breathing was alright, just the usual panting at the upslope part but not as hard as I felt before. Still quite comfortable for the 1st few laps. 3rd lap onwards, my mind was like trying to win over my heavy legs. Small strides up, I realized that I am very weak at the transition of the end of the steep slope to level grd.. it was like a super slow mode before my legs can readjust to the grd. *o* At the down slope, i let the gravity do the job for me, it's the best recovery time. By the 5th loop, i felt my left knee seems to give way.. feel the strain hence decided to stop although the momentum is still there... looking forward to my 1st 7th loops... will i be able to do it? i really do hope so

    Loop 1: 10:16
    Loop 2: 10:20
    Loop 3: 10:16
    Loop 4: 10:26
    Loop 5: 10:36
    Loop 6: DNS
    Loop 7: DNS

    Total: 51:55 __ Distance: 1.6km/loop

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home