• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, May 08, 2008

    Kent Ridge

    Trainer Jimmy planned route: Depot Rd -> Queensway-> Portsdown -> Kent Ridge 1.5 Loop -> Pasir Panjiang -> Harborfront -> TB Rise -> Club.

    Had a great run today.. guessed mood is also good for run.. as Thomas told me on tuesday my performance depends on my mood.. which is quite true.. took abt 17-18mins to reach Queensway.. tt's consider quite fast for me.. saw Dear n the fast runners at the junction too.. followed behind them n dear stopped to wait for the 2nd grp at the entrance to portsdown.. I ran on.. keeping my pace.. Henry asked me to check out his new Orange Saucony Safra gear which i passed to him last Tue.. fit very well.. :D I followed behind Henry as we ran up the KR slope.. picked up my legs n breathing is good.. must be the slope during Tuesday run tt made me feel KR slope is easy today.. managed to tackle each part as I went up.. Henry went back str to club while I continued on my next loop. Saw William, Cm n Jackie doing the opposite direction @ the pond.. 2nd slope up was done without much difficulty.. Saw Julie n Melvin Snr @ the canon, i continued on my run towards the wooden bridge.. felt a slight twinge at the side of my right ITB.. this time at the upper side.. had to walk abit n kicked my leg high up to relieve it.. Cm came along n asked me wat happen.. went easy for my down slope part.. Cm paced me as we ran along Pasir Panjiang .. manage to see Julie, William, Lee, Heng @ Labrador junction.. crossed the road n they went toward Harborfront direction.. I gave tt part a miss n walked back to club from TB heights.. din get to see dear all the way.. he was not feeling well the night before.. oni get to know tt he went back from HortPark.. haha if i knew wld have followed him... looking forward to this sun official opening of the 3-Hill Link Bridge.. ;)

    Overall good 1hr plus run n sweat it out tonite.. tho abit disappointed with the right side ITB.. still bearable n more strengthing required to build up tt part..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home