• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, April 17, 2008

    MF 10km

    Did a hard workout today.. 12mins to reach Harbourfront bustop.. carrying my legs up and push hard at the steep slope of MF.. thanks to Jimmy advise to Ken.. good reminder for me, lift up ur thighs. MF slope was nv easy for me till now.. was panting very hard n heavily before i can start catching my breath after the hilltop.. clocked 30 mins.. midway down the MF slope, we got to run through a big flock of "flies".. can't open my mouth to breath.. else it wld fly directly into my throat. Only manage to get a clear zone after the 2nd zig zag turning.. checked my watch again at the indian prata shop.. 37mins.. good chance to run under sub 1hr today.. 50 mins after MF entrance busstop.. manage to finish in 58mins flat at MF entrance for my 10km.

    realised e diff in the timing compared to the previous run is due the the time i took to run down the slope.. tt extra 2-3 min was actually used conservatively to protect my knees..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home