• The Cheery Runner

    Thursday, May 03, 2007

    Nimbus Maiden run...

    Had my new nimbus on today.. maiden run to Botanic Garden-Farrer Rd- Maraget drive.. it was quite stiff as i had yet to season it.. when i reached the entrance of botanic.. i felt a blister growing at my right inner mid sole.. i tried to quicken my pace, following close behind julie n Michael.. i increased my pace further after the 2nd lake n led both of them up the steep slope followed by a down slope n all the way in to the resting pt where we met up some of the front runners... i quickly took off my shoe n tried to loosen my lock lace abit.. but it wasn't due to the laces.. the width was slightly tight for my right foot.. the blister was getting bigger.. when i tried to continue my run along farrer road, my leg gave way n i stopped at the bus stop n took off my socks.. PS n Alber stopped n asked if i was alright.. PS helped me to get 2 plasters from a PreSchool.. thanks alot! n slowly both of them companied me back all the way back to club..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home