• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, April 22, 2007

    Mizuno 10km MF Challenge

    Dear n I reached club at ard 6:30am.. Jimmy, Benny, Anthony, DO, Tony, Peter, Julie, TH, PS, Alber also came.. at ard 7am, we proceed to Henderson CC where we met more of our runners.. the race was delayed.. think we started off at ard 7.45am.. Dear asked me to be careful n off he went at the front.. I was at the mid pack with PS n Alber until the Henderson industrial park.. this was more like a relax event for me.. down henderson road.. someone called out my no.. haha how come run so slow.. my reply.. relax lah.. hahaha.. caught up with Peter at Morse road n asked if he was feeling ok.. as he had stomach discomfort since sat.. i caught up with tony at the steep slope.. when i reached the pearl, i felt a sharp pain at my abdominal.. i slowed down n Benny asked if i was ok.. asked him to carry on.. i went to the void deck of TB rise n rested for a while before continuing on to finish the run... was stopped at all the traffic junction.. took me 1:05 to finish..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home