• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, January 21, 2007

    GE 30km Pacesetter

    Hai.. Since the beginning of the year, I din managed to complete a decent run without any walking.. due to my ITB.. Been swimming, massaging n doing strengthing exercises in gym... Hai.. without saying, I can't participate in my 1st race of the year.. GE Pacesetter 30km.. to make myself useful n busy while my fellow running kakis are running in the race, I volunteered to be the photographer :) Tho nv get the chance to run, but helping them to take down the nice shots was also a challenge to me.. Thanks JC II(Junior Chua) for risking his Canon camera in my hands.. haha

    Looking forward to my upcoming 2 appts with Neny.. hope i can make it in time for my HK race in mar.. (*o*)

    My pic was captured by KC, the official Pacesetter photographer, while I was busying taking shots for my running kakis :D Nice Pic! Hahaha proves tt i am very focus in taking the shot.. but the title awarded was more than i had expected! Thanks KC, Tey and all the other photographers for all the nice shots taken throughout the event :D You guys have done a great job!

    Taken n Nominated by KC: The Most Professional


    Safra Runners


    PS n Me

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home