• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, December 31, 2006

    Closing for 2006

    For the past month (after the D-Day) my running has not been so smooth.. 1st I was hit with the toe injury n was grounded for a wk before I can wear my shoe.. then I got ITB (under recovery now), gonna try out the Pat strap i got from Ricci.. then with the endless rains during wkdays, I missed a couple of wkday trainings.. lastly, I got the bug.. down with fever, sore throat, blocked nose and cough in the last wk of 2006.. missed my last run of the year.. the Ultra Marathon.. Dear went n came back with his muddy nimbus... comforted me that the terrain was not in good condition to run.. with very slippery mud paths and dangerous branches.. heard Ricci and Melvin hurt their forehead during the run.. Take care guys!

    Nevertheless, 2006 has been a Superb year for me! With so many special memories... Not only have I break most of my PBs, I get to tye the knot with my most loved man of my life and move on to the next chapter of life.. (^o^) Really looking forward to more excitement and PBs breaking for 2007! Cheers!!

    All the best to everyone in 2007!! Stay Healthy, Fit n more Pbs for all!!



    1 Comments:

    • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Renohtaram said…

      happy new year, jaime and ong! :) to many more PBs for the two of you :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home