• The Cheery Runner

    Friday, December 01, 2006

    Last Run before D-Day

    Today is the last run before D-Day.. Route: Depot Rd-Alexandra Rd-Telok Blangah Road-Harborfront-Kampong Bahru-TB Rise-Club

    We start off at a very relax pace.. PS was asking me how come Ong still like leading so fast.. hahaha we both agreed tt he really run at a fast pace, we wun be able to even see him as we ran down the slope of depot road.. but by the end of Depot rd, all the elites already nowhere in sight! we were following behind Wong along TB road..

    When i reached Morse road, i got the urge to speed up like I did in tue again.. felt like testing my legs out again (thot my calfs really ached badly on wed).. how i might feel during my 30km this sun.. how am i gg to endure it through without walking throughout the race like last yr.. off i went n increased my cadence.. overtook shirley, Tamp malay guy.. n eventually running next to Sok hwa n Ah Chua at the Malay cemetery.. it was then they sped up as I tried to follow.. but my energy level was running low much faster than tue n my calfs started to protest.. i slowed down all the way back to club in a very relax pace...

    Distance covered: 9km __ Timing: 55:06:40

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home