• The Cheery Runner

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    SHRR (Super Heavy Rain Run)

    It was raining heavily as I was on my way to club.. n reduced to dizzle b4 we proceed with our wkly run.. The rain was pouring down hard n heavy as we just entered Canterbury.. I told Dear tt my vision was blur as I couldn't open my eyes fully due to the heavy downpour.. we ran further into Winslet rd.. n this is the 1st time i almost ran the wrong route.. was abt to run upslope(which will lead to a house gate) instead of the downslope.. my new cumulus was totally wet!! As I was running out of Canterbury, Peter came along n told me how great today's run was. hahah he simply love running in the rain! :D We ponder for a moment at Alexandra road.. wondering which route shld we take to return to club.. left to depot road or right to Henderson road.. soon Dear came along n instructed us to turn right.. haha the original route.. so we all kwai kwai follow his instructions.. the rain stopped soon after we finished our run...

    Distance covered: 10km __ Timing: 1:01:53

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home