• The Cheery Runner

    Sunday, November 19, 2006

    Marina Coastal Drive

    I was following behind Michael and Yong from Club to Marina .. The weather was hot and I felt dizzy as we headed in to Marina Bay.. I stopped and took a salt tablet.. but it didn't last tt long b4 i felt dizzy again after Marina park.. i stopped and walked a distance.. was feeling quite terrible as I ran into coastal drive.. saw Alan, Dear and Ricci heading out.. Cm passed me a bottle of H2O at the pier.. courtesy from Alex :)

    I decided to skip the return loop and ran out str from Marina.. rested at the bus stop for a while b4 heading on to the Shell Station for a nice cool Pocari Sweat.. saw Mak n Lok there.. Dear n Ricci came shortly after n we ran thru a new route towards Amara Hotel.. Their pace is too fast for me to follow.. I asked them to go ahead and headed back to club from TB Rise..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home